You know what’s amazing about the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle? You can make it through the holidays on plan without feeling the slightest bit deprived! Nowadays, you can Google search a THM-friendly version of your favorite Christmas treat, and someone has probably already converted the recipe for you.
This Trim Healthy Mama Christmas Baking Round-Up features over 40 healthier, on-plan versions of the popular baked goodies we all crave this time of year, courtesy of several THM blogging friends. Eat up and enjoy the taste of the Season without spiking your blood-sugar or feeling miserable later!
- Pecan Shortbread Cookies: S | via Nana’s Little Kitchen
- Caramel Brownie Pie: S | via Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- Cinnamon Bundt Sock It To Me Cake: S | via Nana’s Little Kitchen
- Maple Butter Cheesecake Fudge: S | via A Home With Purpose
- Sugar-free Southern Pecan Tassies: S | via Nana’s Little Kitchen
- 5-minute Microwave Fudge: S | via Nana’s Little Kitchen
- Candy Cane Cake: S | via Grace Filled Homemaking
- Luscious Lemon Squares: S | via Northern Nester (this recipe is a great way to use up your leftover yolks!)
- Pumpkin Honey Bun Snack Cake: S | via Nana’s Little Kitchen
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake: S | via Northern Nester
- Sugar-free Mounds Fudge: S | via My Montana Kitchen
- Holiday Praline No-bake Cookies: S | via My Montana Kitchen