Gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free (if you leave off the whipped cream topping), this thick, fudge-like Peanut Butter Cup pudding tastes like a Reese melted in your mouth! My hubby chuckles at me because I often eat this for breakfast. 🙂
This is a very decadent, filling S dessert for Trim Healthy Mamas that requires no special ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to prepare (plus refrigeration). All you need is a can of coconut milk, some natural peanut butter, dark chocolate, a plan-approved sweetener (I use xylitol, but you can also use half the amount in Gentle Sweet), a little vanilla, and a pinch of sea salt.
- 1 can of coconut milk (14 oz).
- 5 oz. 85% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- naturally sweetened whipped cream
- grated dark chocolate
- In a saucepan, bring coconut milk and sweetener to a boil. Remove from heat and immediately whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour pudding into dessert dishes, refrigerator, uncovered, for 4 hours.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish with naturally sweetened whipped cream and grated chocolate.