This Pumpkin Spice Latte Shake…
…is everything that’s nice about Fall in cool, thick, creamy, slimming shake.
Trim Healthy Mama friendly (you can keep it a Fuel Pull or turn it into an S by topping with xylitol or stevia-sweetened whipped cream!), and full of protein (without the use of protein powder), this Pumpkin Spice Latte Shake is a filling meal in itself for those end-of-Summer days that are still hot enough for shakes, and colorful enough to be craving all things pumpkin.
Be sure to make the Pumpkin Spice mix first; it will give you enough flavoring to have one of these shakes a day for a whole week if you’re one of those pumpkin-loving people.
PUMPKIN SPICE MIX:
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 4 large ice cubes
- 2/3 cup cold coffee
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese (fat-free or 1% for FP; 2% or higher fat for S)
- 4 Tbsp canned pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp xylitol
- 1 Tbsp collagen
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream (optional: use if you'd like a decadent S)
- 1 scant tsp Pumpkin Spice mix
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp caramel extract
- 1/4 tsp stevia extract
- Add Pumpkin Spice mix ingredients to a small container, stir to combine, and set aside.
- Add shake ingredients to blender and blend for several minutes until smooth, thick, and creamy. Pour into a mason jar or large glass and enjoy immediately!
- Optional: Top with naturally sweetened whipped cream to kick it into S territory and take it up a notch!
Keep this shake a Fuel Pull by using cottage cheese that contains 1% fat or less. It's still incredibly delicious without the cream!
For a richer, S shake, feel free to use full-fat cottage cheese, heavy cream, and a whipped cream topping.