Who needs Cinnabon when you can make your own Cinnamon Roll Muffin In A Mug with Cream Cheese Frosting in less than 3 minutes?!
This sweet little low-carb MIM satisfies all of my cinnamon roll cravings, and it couldn’t possibly be easier to make. Plus, you probably have all the ingredients on hand!
Cinnamon Roll Muffin In A Mug with Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- golden flaxseed meal
- almond flour
- xylitol (or you can use Gentle Sweet in half the amount, or Super Sweet in a quarter of the amount, if you prefer)
- baking powder
- mineral salt
- an egg
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese (just a tablespoon)
- half & half
Microwaved for just a minute in a mug or small jar, you’ll end up with the most delightful, high protein, moist, cake-y, cinnamon-y muffin ever. You might want to even skip the few seconds it takes to whip up the cream cheese frosting, but I adore this treat best with a creamy layer in each bite!
I find the Cinnamon Roll Muffin In A Mug with Cream Cheese frosting to be quite filling, so it’s a great breakfast with a side of berries (for more fiber) and/or with a coffee. It naturally contains plenty of protein, so you don’t “need” to add anything else to this treat to keep you feeling full until your next meal.
I hope you love this muffin as much as I do!
Who needs Cinnabon when you can make your own low-carb cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting in less than 3 minutes?! A Trim Healthy Mama S with no special ingredients.
- 2 tbsp golden flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp xylitol (OR 1/2 tbsp Gentle Sweet)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of mineral salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp butter, very soft
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp xylitol (OR 1/2 tsp Gentle Sweet)
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp half & half
- Stir flaxseed meal, almond flour, xylitol, baking powder and mineral salt together in a mug. Whisk in egg, butter, and vanilla extract. Swirl in cinnamon with a knife. Microwave for 1 minute.
- For the frosting, soften cream cheese and sweetener together in microwave. Stir in butter and half & half until smooth. Spread over warm muffin. Enjoy!
Prefer a Peanut Butter flavor?
This Peanut Butter Muffin In A Mug is just as easy and fast to make!