This Peach Melba GGMS is for anyone who is craving juice! If you’re having a hard time adjusting to the apple cider vinegar in the Trim Healthy Mama Good Girl Moonshine drinks, you’ll want to give this version a try. It’s a kid-friendly drink that tastes like fruit punch and completely disguises the apple cider vinegar. It actually reminds me of the Minute Maid fruit juice made from frozen concentrate that I used to drink as a kid!
I used Celestial’s Country Passion Peach and Raspberry Zinger tea for this recipe, but I’m sure any other brand of peach and raspberry teas would work just as well. I always use liquid stevia drops to sweeten my GGMS. It’s easy to measure, doesn’t need to dissolve, and it doesn’t have an aftertaste when paired with ACV.
P.S. Frozen raspberries make great ice cubes that won’t dilute your drink (and they’re pretty)!
This Peach Melba Good Girl Moonshine recipe tastes like Minute Maid fruit juice from concentrate, except it only contains ingredients that are wonderful for you! A great GGMS flavor for children and adults who miss juice.
- 2 bags Celestial Country Peach Passion tea
- 2 bags Celestial Rasberry Zinger tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 12 large ice cubes
- 6 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold water
- Place tea bags in a 1 quart mason jar and pour 4 cups boiling water over top. Seal lid with tea bags inside, cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate until tea is cold.
- Add ice to a large pitcher, followed by cooled tea brew, acv, liquid stevia, extract and cold water. Stir and enjoy!
Frozen raspberries make fun ice cube alternatives that don't dilute your drink!