That’s what this hot chocolate is. You’d never guess it was friendly to your waistline, but it is! This favorite Winter drink is a rich THM S.
Personally, I don’t care for the taste of canned coconut milk, even though I used it in this recipe. The coconut flavor is completely undetectable, masked completely by high-quality cocoa powder, but it lends a wonderful smoothness and consistency to the hot chocolate.
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup Gentle Sweet
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- naturally sweetened whipped cream
- 85% Lindt chocolate, grated
- Whisk together all ingredients together (except garnish) in the saucepan. Stir constantly over medium heat until hot. Pour into mugs and garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
You can sub coffee for the water in this recipe and make a Mocha instead!