This 5 Ingredient Chicken Parmesan is one of our family’s favorite recipes and certainly one of the easiest to make! The kids call it “Pizza Chicken” because it really does taste like pizza. It’s my go-to recipe when I’m pressed for time (it only takes 5 minutes to prepare), but delicious enough to serve company.
It’s also a Trim Healthy Mama friendly recipe if you use a sugar-free tomato sauce like the one pictured below. It’s an ‘S’ dish because of the fat in the cheeses.
- one package of boneless, skinless chicken thighs (my grocery store sells 8-9 in a pack)
- one jar of tomato sauce (President’s Choice’s Spicy Roasted Garlic sauce is our favorite and it’s sugar-free!)
- mozzarella cheese
- cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
Serve over Dreamfields pasta, or enjoy on its own with a salad.
Here’s the printable!
- 8 or 9 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 640ml jar of sugar-free tomato sauce such as President's Choice's Spicy Roasted Garlic
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Spread the chicken thighs in an ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle on cheeses.
- Bake at 350 F' for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is hot and bubbly.