Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad is my new favorite way to fill a lettuce wrap! Paired with thinly sliced fresh tomato and mustard, this deliciously high-flavor, high-protein chicken salad makes a wonderful, easy low-carb lunch!
A THM S, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad is also gluten-free and Keto compatible.
I promised my favorite way to use the Pickle Juice Ranch Dressing I shared earlier this week…welp, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad is it!
You need 1 cup of it in this recipe, but if you prefer Rohnda’s Ranch Dressing, that works just as well here! It all depends on whether you want to keep your grams of fat in check (Pickle Juice Ranch Dressing is lighter, as far as calories go).
Counting the Pickle Juice Ranch Dressing as 1 ingredient, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad only contains 5 of them!
- Cooked chicken (breasts or thighs, it doesn’t matter)
- Pickle Juice Ranch Dressing
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Grated cheddar
- Freshly snipped chives
Mix it altogether in a bowl and you’re done!
I love this chicken salad in a lettuce wrap for the “crunch” and freshness factor, and it’s a great way to get in your greens. Or, if you want a more portable lunch, you can also fill a low-carb wrap (Mission wraps are my favorite brand!) with this Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad and enjoy it that way.
- 4 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1 cup Pickle Juice Ranch Dressing (or other on-plan ranch dressing)
- 1 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 1 tbsp freshly snipped chives
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. Stir in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Serve in lettuce wraps.